The American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences is recognized as the driving force in bringing people together to improve the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
The National Association Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences, a non-profit organization, is an affiliate of the Family and Consumer Sciences Division of the Association of Career and Technical Education. NATFACS serves as a vital link between the state family and consumer sciences associations and the national level.
• PROMOTING PROFESSIONALISM •
Leadership Development • Program Improvement
Policy Formation • Marketing Skills • Networking Opportunities
• OUR PURPOSE •
- Provide an organization for group expression and group action dealing with problems of national importance to family and consumer sciences.
- Provide opportunity for an exchange of ideas and materials as well as a sharing of expectations.
- Support the purposes of the Association of Career and Technical Education.
• SUMMER CONFERENCE UPDATES•
- Pre/Post Conference Workshops
IATFACS • Idaho Association of Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
Promoting Professionalism in
- Leadership Development
- Program Improvement
- Networking Opportunities
- Policy Formation
- Program Promotion
- Professional Development
Membership application (link)