Teacher & Administrator
Did you know?
- Professional-Technical Education has 705 programs in 112 Idaho school districts. Nearly all of Idaho’s high school students enrolled in at least one professional-technical education course.
- There are 32 Professional-Technical Education high school courses that meet academic standards for science credit, economics credit or health credit.
- Sixty-four percent of PTE high school program completers enroll in college as compared to 49% of the general student population.
Professional Development Opportunity: PTE Leadership Institute
The Leadership Institute prepares the next generation of district and state professional-technical leaders. It is designed to produce forward-thinking and change-oriented leaders through a 27-month program of study.
The program of study consists of four basic components:
1. Thirteen seminars on Idaho and National Professional-Technical policies, processes and leadership
2. The development of an Administrative Professional Development Plan
3. Attainment of an Idaho professional-technical administrator's certificate
4. Administrative mentoring/internship (option during third year)
Leadership Institute and Application Form
**Interactive Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
May only view properly in Internet Explorer
All traveling PTE Leadership Institute participants will use the following guidelines/forms:
University of Idaho Administrative Procedure Manual