Resources for Quality Career Guidance
This resource is a CD containing eight PowerPoint presentations and supporting documents to help provide quality career guidance.
Presentations by Boise Jr. High Counselor Wendi Ellis-Clark include:
- Building Your Child's Future Together 1 (5 sessions)
- Building Your Child's Future Together 2 (1 session)
- Developing Your Comprehensive School Counseling Program
- School Counselors: The Integral Link in School Reform
- School Counselor: Differences Between the Position and the Program
- The Idaho Comprehensive School Counseling Program Model
- Parents Are Powerful
- ABC's of Higher Ed
With these resources, teachers and career guidance personnel can assist parents and students as they move through the student learning plan process beginning in the eighth grade.
Contact Career Guidance Coordinator to have a CD mailed to you.