Beginning and advanced leadership conferences hosted by the Idaho FFA Association with presenters from the National FFA Organization.
2014 Conference - Riverside Hotel, January 27-28, 2014, Boise, ID
Please note for scheduling purposes that the Cenarrusa Day on the Hill Legislative Luncheon will proceed the 212°/360° Conference on Monday, January 27, 2014. This event will also take place at the Riverside Hotel.
2014 Conference Registration Fee
$35- FFA Members
$60 - Non FFA Members
Conference Hotel - Riverside Boise
- Single Room Rate - $83
- Double Room Rate - $93
- Up to four people in a double room for the $93
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast for overnight guests on the mornings of Monday the 27th and Tuesday the 28th
- Rooms must be reserved by January 13, 2014 to guarantee availability and price
- Call 208-343-1871 to reserve rooms - Reference "Idaho FFA/212-360 Conference" when asking for the block
212° Conference presenters
- Hannah Nelson, Washington; 11-12 State Treasurer
- Reva West, Oregon; 10-11 State Treasurer
360° Conference presenters
- Patrick Byrne, Texas; 10-11 State Area X Vice President
- Vince Pellegri, California; 10-11 State Presidentt
Both conferences start at 2:00pm on Monday, January 27th and both end at approximately 11:45am on Tuesday, January 28th.
For more information about the 212°/360° Conference program visit National FFA
Countdown to Conference! See you in Boise.
Major conference sponsorship provided by Helena Chemical and Wilbur Ellis. Additional product donation and support from the Idaho Apple Commission and the United Dairymen of Idaho.