1. Go to the menu bar at the top of the page and select "Edit"
2. Next select "Find on this Page."
3. Type in a word or short phrase related to the topic you are researching. For example, if your question is about a particular report, you might type "table 4" or the name of the report you are looking for.
4. Once you've typed the word, click on "Find Next." The search tool will walk you through each instance where that word is mentioned on this page.
5. If you don't find the information you are looking for, make sure you've spelled it correctly. You can also try searching using different terms. For example, for Social Security Number, you might try using SSN instead.